API Structure Overview
The Qt API consists the following modules:
Ready-To-Use GUI Components
- Application Classes
- Top-level GUI classes.
- The GUI primitives like buttons, listboxes, scrollbars etc.
- Ready-made pop-up dialogs
- Geometry Management
- Classes handling automatic resizing and moving of widgets
GUI Component Framework
- Abstract Widgets
- Abstract widget classes available for subclassing.
- Drawing Classes
- Classes providing drawing primitives
- Font Classes
- Classes related to the handling of text fonts
- Classes providing access to the low-level parts of Qt
- Various other useful classes
- General Tool Classes
- Generic collection classes like list, queue, stack, string etc.
- I/O Handling
- Classes providing OS-independent I/O and file and directory handling.
- Image Handling
- Digital image coding, decoding and manipulation
- Time And Date Handling
- OS-independent Classes for handling date and time.
|Copyright © 1999 Troll Tech||Trademarks
Qt version 2.0.2