Qt Xt/Motif Support Extension
The Qt Xt/Motif Support Extension assists the migration of old
Xt and Motif based code to the more comfortable Qt toolkit.
The Qt Xt/Motif Extension consists of the following classes:
- Ensure you are using X11R6.
- Ensure the programs you wish to port are compilable by a C++
compiler, or at least that this is the case for the parts
which need migration.
- Decide whether you are writing a new Qt application reusing
old Xt widgets, or introducing new Qt widgets into an existing
Xt/Motif application. See the corresponding example program.
This extension is under development. The following problems exist:
- The different focus models of Xt, Motif, and Qt interfere.
- Clipboard handling between Xt/Motif and Qt does not work properly.
|Copyright © 1999 Troll Tech||Trademarks
Qt version 2.0.2